- I had a dream that Alan Sugar was holding us all at gunpoint in a warehouse and now I dont like him anymore.
- I have grown very disillusioned by Cher Lloyd's "swagga". Now I think she's just a brat. Also she needs to eat a pie.I still want her to win though.
- Now I have "Turn my swag on" in my head.
- Its -1000 degrees outside and this has created many subannoyances such as...
- I cannot feel my usual sexy and alluring self wearing three jumpers.
- I just want to be in bed ALL the time which in turn means...
- ...im MASSIVELY behind on work. I think the uni should give us an extension on our deadlines so we can hibernate for a little while.
- I dont give a fuck about the transformations in east Asia, which is a shame as I have a 3000 word essay and 2 hour exam on it soon. Would help if our lecturer wasnt a quivering wreck
- I have two new spots.
- I need to insulate myself coz its so COLD, which in turn means im eating twice as much and am developing a rather fat face.O well, makes me look kinder.
- Love Life.
- My scented candle has run out n Westgate's about to come over and make my room smell.
- Student loans company have fucked up and I have to ring them to get monies
- Work have lost all my work details so im owed two months pay which ill never get coz head office are a bunch of CORRUPT LIARS.
- I have a dress that i need to take back coz it was too big but its past the refund date and I probs wont get my money back.
Ok Technically i should try and think of things that have made me happy over the past few days, so im not so filled with venom and disdain.
- I met Ted from Scrubs. he was nice.
- Wagners gone from X Factor and im glad coz he was quite rapey. Academia:-
- First bit of coursework back-got 65, not too shabby.
- I've finally found the perfect Post-Grad course in marketing and its right here in wonderful Southampton Love-Life
- Despite Toms flatulence he still makes me happier than I thought any guy could ever make me.
- Right now im enjoying nothing more than a chilled cosy night in with the girls watching crap TV and eating delicious meals .
- We are all (hopefully) going to Dublin when Jan exams are done
- We are all definitely going to the winter ball which is in just over a week :)
- Me and Sam got very drunk last night and discovered that we were better dancers than Cher Lloyd, with much more swagga and definitely have a chance of becoming professional hip hop dancers.
- Mel's brought us delicious cake.
That's my week summarized.
Ok im going to bed BYEEEEE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx